Beating Climate Change One Garment at a Time
Create an awesome slogan and stand a change to win.
We are inviting School Pupils to create a slogan for the recycled School wear. The selected slogan will win a prize.
HOW YOU BENEFIT FROM RECYCLED POLYESTER
- Low cost, good quality material & same level of comfort as natural fibre.
- One piece lasts long & gives consumer more bang for your buck.
- Wrinkle resistant which means less ironing.
- Shrink resistant when washed according to product specifications.
- Material is soft & resilient.
- It’s perfect for the winter season.
- Cleaner environment for children worldwide.
- Can be worn for several seasons before reaching end of product lifespan.
- Clothing made from recycled polyester can be recycled & remade into new yarn to make new clothing.
BENEFITS OF RECYCLING IN THE TEXTILES INDUSTRY
- Reduces pollution, saves the ocean, provides work & saves water.
- Provide low-cost quality clothing while saving the environment.
- Reduces dumping in landfills as waste is turned into fibre.
- Sustaining the environment through schoolwear.
WHY SHOULD CLOTHING BE RECYCLED
- It’s easier to recycle synthetic materials than natural fibres.
- Fibres that don’t get recycled well can be mixed to make stronger yarn.
- Solving a massive global problem.
- Recycled polyester is a sustainable way to make material that’s durable, lightweight & eco-friendly.